We are dedicated to providing compassionate care to women of all ages through every stage of life.
Obstetrics – Caring for you and your baby
Focusing on your unique needs and wishes, our physicians will be there to guide you through every step of this life-changing event, providing care for a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery.
Our services include:
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Prenatal care
- Post-natal care
- High risk pregnancy
- VBAC – vaginal birth after cesarean
- Cesarean section physicians available to assist your obstetric physician when necessary
- In almost all cases, the doctor caring for you will also deliver your baby
Gateway Clinic partners with Essentia Health – Moose Lake. Your baby will be delivered in Essentia Health – Moose Lake’s lovely state-of-the-art birthing suites.
Read more information about Essentia-Moose Lake’s Birthing Center here.
Our Physicians who provide Obstetric and Gynecologic services:
Christopher N. Thiessen, M.D.
Dania A. Kamp, M.D.
Steven S. Tekippe, M.D.
Randy J. Rice, M.D.
Maggie B. Neudecker, M.D.
Blake S. Chapman, D.O.
Gateway Clinic provides a full range of general services for women of all ages, including:
- Annual exams
- Birth control
- Pelvic pain
- Evaluation of abnormal PAP test