With the evolving recommendations regarding the corona virus pandemic, Gateway Clinic is here to get you the care you need during this difficult time.
• If you are experiencing chest pain or difficulties breathing, go directly to closest emergency room.
• If you have symptoms which are concerning for COVID-19, you should call our clinic to make a telephone appointment with one of our providers. The symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, sore throat, red eyes, cough, shortness of breath, achiness, diarrhea and a loss of sense of smell. During a phone appointment your symptoms and any exposure you have had to someone with COVID-19 will be discussed.
• We provide COVID-19 testing at our Moose Lake clinic location from 12:00-5:00pm Monday-Friday. We provide a rapid test for symptomatic patients – you will have your test result that afternoon. We also provide a nasal and a saliva send-out test – you will typically have your test results within five days. All COVID-19 testing is scheduled after your telephone appointment and can be done same day as your telephone appointment.
• For more information on the COVID-19 virus, visit www.cdc.gov/covid19 , https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- At this time the MN Department of Health is not distributing the COVID vaccine for the general public. We will provide an update to our patients once it becomes available.