We are dedicated to providing compassionate care to women of all ages through every stage of life.
Obstetrics – Caring for you and your baby
Focusing on your unique needs and wishes, our physicians will be there to guide you through every step of this life-changing event, providing care for a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery.
Our services include:
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Prenatal care
- Post-natal care
- Infertility services
- High risk pregnancy
- VBAC – vaginal birth after cesarean
- Cesarean section physicians available to assist your obstetric physician when necessary
- In almost all cases, the doctor caring for you will also deliver your baby
Gateway Clinic partners with Mercy Hospital. Your baby will be delivered in Mercy’s lovely state-of-the-art birthing suites.
Read more information about Mercy’s Birthing Center here.
Our Physicians who provide Obstetric and Gynecologic services:
Christopher N. Thiessen, M.D.
Dania S. Kamp, M.D.
Kathy H. Brandli, M.D.
Lynn M. Stottler, M.D.
Steven S. Tekippe, M.D.
Randy J. Rice, M.D.
Maggie B. Neudecker, M.D.
Nicholas M. Taurinskas, M.D.
Gateway Clinic provides a full range of general services for women of all ages, including:
- Annual exams
- Birth control
- Pelvic pain
- Evaluation of abnormal PAP test