• If you have a mild fever under 100.4 or mild cold or respiratory symptoms, you should stay home and self-quarantine.
• If your conditions worsens, please CALL our clinic to be assessed over the phone.
• MN Dept. of Health has restricted COVID-19 testing to only hospitalized patients, healthcare workers, and those living in congregate living facilities. Gateway Clinic is following these guidelines.
• Gateway Clinic is now scheduling ‘telehealth’ visits where you can schedule a time with your medical provider for an appointment over the phone or through other telehealth technology. Call your primary clinic location to schedule a telehealth appointment.
• For more information on the COVID-19 Coronavirus, visit www.cdc.gov/covid19 , https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html or call our clinic hotline at 218-485-2014.
• If you are experiencing chest pain or difficulties breathing, go directly to closest emergency room.
FOR NEW AND ESTABLISHED PATIENTS, ValueCARE Includes a full range of services including visits for minor illnesses, injuries, bug bites, management of chronic conditions, lab tests, and more!